Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Note Cards, Greeting Cards, Artist Trading Cards Galore


When I last worked at the Colorado Mountain Art Gallery in Georgetown, I looked and looked for my greeting and note cards display but couldn't find them anywhere. Okay, I said to myself, calm down and get logical. I looked more and still didn't see them. 

Later, when I was not looking for them and walked by the display for the umpteenth time, I spotted them, plain as day, right on a jewelry display case. It's sometimes difficult to see things when you know they are not there! Now they're in a great spot, and since locating them I've sold two boxes of note cards. And the rude thing about it is that I've got to get to work on some new ones! 

My plans: I've got these cards--probably a few more prints off older blocks, two big bunches of floral cards which I have begun, and of course, Christmas cards! I'm busy drawing, preparing grounds, purchasing supplies, and getting ready for at least three projects! I hope to take some new note cards to the Gallery in about two weeks when I next work there.

Nothing like a deadline to get this artist moving.

Hope you're having a wonderful summer of art and fun!

Denver, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment