Monday, August 14, 2017

Buildings Artist Trading Cards

Buildings ATCs by Phillip Hoyle 2017

The topics of buildings and architecture and sculpture left some of us card makers seriously challenged. I went my own way by beginning with letters and numbers, some of which I have saved for years and years and had never used in collages. So for this trade I prepared nine "downtown" high rise buildings piecing together, drawing lines, and the like. They must have worked for I traded eight of them plus quite a few of the Aboriginal inspired designs shown in my past two posts. 

Of course I make no apology for the impracticality of the buildings. I only wanted to use letters, numbers, a few cut outs, and a large dose of imagination. 

ATCs Phillip Hoyle, 2017
ATCs Phillip Hoyle 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment