Monday, September 25, 2017

More Fetish Artist Trading Cards

ATCs of Badger and Bison, Phillip Hoyle 2017

Last week I went to the ATC workshop ready to trade only to find I had gone one week too early! I chalk it up to old age and too compressed a schedule. You'd think a retired person would do better meeting a schedule. I say that because I don't have nearly the schedule I sustained for many years. Still I write, do my artwork, and socialize. I attend both writing and art workshops and classes. Life is full. I like it that way. 

Bird ATC, Phillip Hoyle 2017
I like animals in general although I am less excited these days by squirrels that are making it necessary for me to keep cleaning off the patio as they harvest sweet locust pods. They're as messy as my grandkids, dropping all the leftovers on the patio. I'd put out a trash bin but it wouldn't solve a thing. They don't look where they drop and sometimes they drop them right on me as I sweep. See, life in retirement still has its challenges. Hope you have an art filled week and meet some interesting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment