Monday, September 24, 2018

Artist Trading Cards

Maple Leaf Print ATCs

Canada and Mexico were our topic for cards. I made some but didn't get to the trades. Of course, I hope someone will want them when I do get to the next trade. 

I've begun getting ready for October trades, both of which feature Halloween and Day of the Dead. These two seem to get the most enthusiastic participation and most creative cards each year. Just this evening I was walking the neighborhood taking photos of boles that will become creatures to frighten unsuspecting children. I must admit the photos were so much fun to take, even one conversation with a neighbor working late in her yard. Expect finished cards here beginning next week!

 I wonder just what these two photos may become.

Halloween can be so much fun. I'm not really into the fright of it but do love passing out candy and looking at the children who come to the door. 

I also remember some childhood exploits!

No comments:

Post a Comment