Monday, May 2, 2016

Springtime flowers and joy



Artist Trading Cards of Missouri springtime flora
by Phillip Hoyle 2016

In a couple of days I'll be on my way to Mid-Missouri to see my family and to engage in a couple of art projects, one a writing project, the other drawing wildflowers. I did something similar last May and enjoyed myself and the work immensely. 

The family things also involve creativity. I'll attend the graduation of a grandson who has been studying welding and metalwork at Missouri State Technical School in Lynn MO. I'll also attend a baby shower looking forward to the birth of a second great grandchild! Both celebrations will mark celebrations of new beginnings. 

Artist Trading Cards of Missouri springtime flora
Phillip Hoyle 2016

While there I plan to finish two chapters in the manuscript I've been working on for a year. I plan also to draw, draw, draw in Jefferson City Parks, the Runge Center, Missouri Wildflowers Nursery, and my son's farm. Of course there will be wonderful conversations, meals, card games, and laughter. I plan to post something from there to keep you abreast. Hopefully I'll also experience success.

Denver 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment