Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Halloween Arts and Crafts

Halloween ATC by Phillip Hoyle 2016
I'm sorry to be so late and to have such a craftsy ATC to show. I'm hard at the work but am making backgrounds for some spiders that are more complex and more artsy! Also I will be making some ravens that I hope will be more omnious than this little spider fellow.

But what do you expect with googly eyes. Sometimes children come to the trades. Perhaps one of them will want this googly eyed spider with an eye for a body. I showed it last night to a friend who said she loved it! Art. Does anyone really know how it works for us? As soon as I finish the eighteen or more pieces I've begun, I'll have to do the front porch. I have a couple of boxes of goodies to choose from. Probably I'll work in all of them. Hope you are making your plans for receiving the neighborhood hobgoblins.

Oh what an October.

Denver, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment