Monday, October 24, 2016

More Halloween Artist Trading Cards

ATCs by Phillip Hoyle 2016

My ATC fever for Halloween has led me down creepy ways. Here I say “boo” or simply scream loudly to unsettle my artistic reluctance. But I did make more cards. I suspect you will see even more next week. I stuck with spiders and hope to make something of ravens. Check out this latter idea on Halloween.

The black and orange backgrounds were made from crepe paper that I wadded up and glued onto matboard scraps. I used glue stick and then a wooden roller to make sure the thin paper adhered. Then I drew with jell inks and glued a few other things on them. And I enjoyed the work.

Hope your Halloween plans are leading you into both fright and frolic. Make both artistic.

Denver, 2016


Out of Focus ATC
Phillip Hoyle 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment