Monday, February 1, 2016

Artist Trading Cards: Geometric Shapes

Geometric Shape ATC
Phillip Hoyle 2016

I wasn’t present for the trade myself, yet I did send cards with my artist friend Sue to the Swap/Make/and Swap Artist Trading Card workshop last Thursday evening. As soon as I get back to town I’ll see what happened. Other participants can select one of my cards and then select one of their own in trade! I wanted to share some of the card images with you in this blog to give you an idea of the process. And I want to express how much fun the whole process is for me, both making and trading cards.



Geometric Shape ATC
Phillip Hoyle 2016



I don’t know what the next Swap’s theme is for the second Saturday in February, the one at CORE New Art Space, but I do hope to have some cards ready for then. In the meantime I hope your own art interests are proving inspiring, your projects engaging, and I hope, if you have an art blog, that you will let me know!





Geometric Shape ATC
Phillip Hoyle, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment